CF7, Shared server at crystalTech, MS Access

We have a school evaluation application that gives us some timeout/connection
errors off and on. The app is usually hit by groups of students taking
evaluations at the same time. There could be as many as say, 25-50 students
evaluating at the same time.

I'm trying to pinpoint the area of the problem. The shared server? The DB? I
know it isn't the code because it runs smoothly MOST of the time. It's just
sporadic timeout/connection errors.

We also get the "error occurred on line -1" errors which we discussed in
another thread. Looked mostly like a CF/Java thing.

Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver]TCP/IP
error, connection reset by peer. <br>The error occurred on line 4.

Error Executing Database Query. Timed out trying to establish connection

Error Executing Database Query. Timed out trying to establish connection

Thanks,
Will