From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 11:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hiding email addresses

Well,

Here's the thing. For some reason, I only seem to get spam submissions
on the weekend. Normally, I would not have made anything of this, but
someone recently pointed out that sometimes spam form submissions are
made BY people (not bots). I don't know what kind of person does this,
but this would fit into the weekend-only model.

Also, there is nothing about my form that is time-dependent. What I like
about Dinowitz's solution is that a cached form structure will not work
for re-submission after a certain amount of time.

I think a combination of the two should be good. We shall see.

However, just to reiterate, my spam submissions are minimal! Only like a
6 or so over the past two weeks.

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer
www.bennadel.com

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/