From: Jason Rogoz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2006 10:54 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Hiding email addresses

I have a client where I setup a contact form that emails them the results of
a form submission.  They are claiming they are receiving more spam now since
bots are reading the email address in the page.  They have asked me if there
is a way to hide the email address better...does anyone have any ideas?