Jordan,

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my question. I have been using Crystal
Tech to handle the DNS for sites I host with them. They provide me two DSN
servers. In the most recent DDOS attack, both were affected.

I would like to have more DSN servers - some provided by someone else - for
additional redundancy, if it is feasible.

For example, I have been looking into the service provided by no-ip.com for
this.
http://www.no-ip.com/services/managed_dns/secondary_dns_backup.html

I don't know if other providers would be a better deal or offer better service
because I have always had the host handle the DSN in the past. I am really
looking for recommendations on which company/service I should use for this
purpose.

Thanks,

Steve