Munson, Jacob wrote:
> One thing you could do, which is kind of a hack, is make a 'work done'
> global var in your script.  The first thing the two functions do is
> check that var to make sure the other one is didn't already fire.  If
> the coast is clear, they set that var as part of their work.  Would that
> work?

The trick is, in the hit-return-while-email-field-is-focused scenario,
it's the qForms validation that kicks off first - and hacking qForms to
do this would be a bear. Now if there was a variable qForms uses itself
that I could tap into when the other blur-triggered code trips, that
would be the route to take, I think. It's just a matter of finding out
if such a variable is used, and if so, what it is.
> You could also look around for a script that disables the enter key
> (I've seen them before), so the form doesn't submit if the user hits
> enter, but I'd guess that's a bad option.

I wouldn't say that. I've no problem making the user scroll down to the
proper 'submit' button. Like I said, I tried going the 'button' type
button route to avoid the double-function issue, but qForms won't
trigger that way.