>There is no such thing.
>An RDS plugin ships with Flex Builder 2, that you can use with Eclipse 3.1 -
>do you mean that ?

Yes this is exactly what I mean.  Flex Builder 2 is built on Enclipse.  When
you launch Flex Builder you'll see that it looks just like Eclipse.  The RDS /
Coldfusion Extensions that Flex Builder uses are some what independent and you
can "plug" them into CFEclipse.

It's a fantastic plug-in and it seems to be the best thing since cfeclipse
itself.  I just can't get the damn thing to work.

I spent a whole day messing around with this.  I upgraded my development
version of cfmx from 6 to 7. I had to change my jdbc drivers from mysql 5 back
to mysql 3.01 even though I using mysql 5.
Did all of this just to get the RDS plug-in to work and it still doesn't work.

I delete the files but it still behaves like there there.  I disable the plug
in and can't figure out how to enable.  The test connection works but the
acutal connection fails.

Now I just want to remove the plugin and try to reinstall it but I can even do
that.