From: Gert Franz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 4:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Need help searching for files in a directory

Well since you qould try to use verity and verity does not index mp3 files
for their content, I assume you are just looking for a filename.

So what you can do is (assuming you have cfmx7):

<cfdirectory action="LIST" directory="D:\multimedia" name="qryResult"
filter="*.mp3" recurse="Yes">
<cfquery name="getFile" dbtype="query">
    Select * from qryResult Where name Like '%Alanis%'
</cfquery>
<cfdump var="#getFile#">

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: