Does CFREPORT return any data?  Like... I'm interested in knowing when I
generate a PDF document, how many pages were generated.

Rick

I do not know how to use this outside of the report file, but the number of
pages is available internally so that you can add output like page 3 of 5 to
the report.  Beyond that, I don't know.  What I suspect you may need to do is
find some widget that could introspect the pdf file.  I would presume something
like that exists out there, probably even something in Java which should have a
good chance of being able to be tied into a ColdFusion app.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.