On 2/14/07, Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not know how to use this outside of the report file, but the number
> of pages is available internally so that you can add output like page 3 of 5
> to the report.  Beyond that, I don't know.  What I suspect you may need to
> do is find some widget that could introspect the pdf file.  I would presume
> something like that exists out there, probably even something in Java which
> should have a good chance of being able to be tied into a ColdFusion app.

Just for fine, I googled "getpdfinfo" and found this on Ben Forta's blog

http://www.forta.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/8/11/GetPDFInfo-UDF-Returns-PDF-Information

If I'd written a UDF to do that, I would've named it "getpdfinfo" too I
guess!

Still, I think cfreport should have a result attribute like cfquery does...
or return some values like cfhttp and cffile do.

Rick

--
I'm not certified, but I have been told that I'm certifiable...
Visit http://www.opensourcecf.com today!