Still negotiating with my client about Clientvars.  He's finally said
this - what do you make of it ....

[quote]
I don't care too much about client vars and how they are implemented
as long as there are NO COOKIES used. But be warned, if we have issues
with the site in production, they will need to be fixed at your cost.
[/quote]

Well i dont have a problem with standing behind my own work . i'd
expect to have to fix anythign that didnt work properly anyway.  But
what do you make of the insistence that there can't be any cookies?

How do you maintain state, with NO cookies at all?  surely as a
minimum you have to have a session cookie, dont you?   How else do you
keep track of sessions?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month