Hi Everyone

I am using cftransaction around few things
1> Reading a file to my local from ftp site
2> query to insert
3> query to loop and do some operations
4> zip files

Now according cftransaction if there is any error in these functionalities, it
should rollback to the initial stage right? But its not working in my case.
It picks the file from ftp to local, then there is an error in query, it stops
there but doesn't rollback ( i mean it doesn't remove the file read on local ).
It should remove the file read through FTP rite?

Code Used:
<cftransaction>
<cftry>
1- FTP read
2-Query ( Error one)

<cftransaction action="commit" />
                                <cfcatch type="tran">
                        <cftransaction action="rollback" />
                                        <cfset request.lstErrorMessages =
ListAppend(request.lstErrorMessages,cfcatch.message)>
                                </cfcatch>
                                <cfcatch type="any">
                        <cftransaction action="rollback" />
                                        <cfset request.lstErrorMessages =
ListAppend(request.lstErrorMessages,cfcatch.message)>
                                </cfcatch>
                                </cftry>
                        </cftransaction>
Can anyone help[ me with this one. what is wrong with this approach?

DG