You could ingest all the feeds directly into a db on a regular basis,
then you can query and cherry pick the db when you feed it back out.

It allows you to query the db instead of the feed stream and then you
could just create your feeds directly based on the queries you create.
Just make sure you link and credit the original sources when outputting
the feeds.  I would only do a snippet and then link directly to the
source to be safe since I didn't write the articles and their sites may
be depending on advertising etc.

I do this on my little hobby site cfblogs.com

Vince