you gotta remember cfm wasnt made to work as a shared server.

and i wouldnt blame hms, blame some bad code from someone on the server (aka
will).

and Will, what about my code? I got my own vps servers there and my sites are
never down, which is remarkable considering that they are on winblows

bottom line is that if you are on a shared server you are at the mercy of other
peoples code that can bring the server down, HMS has gotten pretty strict about
bad code on the shared servers but still... If you want better uptime then get
your own vps at least. PPl complain that they are $$ but if you have enough
clients (in other worlds this wouldnt benefit will and his 2 clients) then it
becomes even cheaper.

As far as ct goes, they wouldnt even make my long list of possible hosts.