> I didn't take your comments that way.
> [snip]

Jon, I didn't wanna repeat all you wrote because I just wanted to add that
it was a great reply. I totally see where you and Barney are coming from...
both yours and Barney's comments made absolutely perfect sense. I get the
subtleties of a "framework" vs. a "methodology" and I now understand a lot
better about how to go forward and implement what I'm looking for.

This has been a great thread. Appreciate all the help tremendously.

I think a "Frameworks Overview" needs to be added to the Max conference this
year. Not a debate. Not a "discussion" or a "Birds of a Feather"... but a
nice, healthy overview of the frameworks available to ColdFusion
programmers, and their "strengths" and "weaknesses" as described by you and
Barney.

Dammit, I wish they were still taking submissions...