From: Eric Roberts
To: CF-Talk
Sent: Thu May 10 02:35:36 2007
Subject: RE: Adobe CS3 Web Edition leaves me wanting, moving to Eclipse! W
AS (RE: Frameworks)

Ben had a bit of a problem with Eclipse as the Chicago CFUG meeting
Monday...granted he had a buttload of stuff running on his laptop, but
Eclipse took up a large chunk of real estate and he had to shut it down to
let everything else run...

I have never had any luck with Eclipse and CFEclipse.  I think it is a great
idea...just not ready for primetime yet.

Eric