*sigh* client's that know just enough to get in the way. He thinks he
knows what he's talking about because of his pre-MX experience? From the
time before they completely re-wrote the language from the ground up in
Java? Bother. I'm surprised he's not making you put <cflocks> around all
your queries. Rubbish. Who is this guy? I want to beat him up now. ;o)

Chris