Your problem is as the error message says - its in line 71 where the
FCKEditor component is being instantiated.

I suspect it's to do with the path or a mapping.  Try changing your
current #basePath#fckeditor  to explicitly list it out and see if the
error is with #basePath#.   For example change that line to the
following and see if the problem goes away ...

fckEditor = createObject("component", "fckeditor.fckeditor");

That's for if you have installed FCKEditor directly under your web root.

Quite possibly you are going to have to change your original line to

fckEditor = createObject("component", "#basepath#.fckeditor.fckeditor");

Note that the CreateObject function is looking for a file called
fckeditor.cfc  so therefore the last fckeditor in the createobject is
the name of the component.  The previous 'fckeditor' is the name of
the folder it sits in.

If, like me, you have your fckeditor installed inside a folder called
cfforms, then the instantiation line will read as follows:

fckEditor = createObject("component", "cfforms.fckeditor.fckeditor");

Hth.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month