Aventurehost.com, the hosting company I have been using for several
years for all of my shared PHP applications and our dedicated server
which hosted our CFML apps with our own license is not supporting
BlueDragon on all of their shared hosting accounts.

I honestly believe that you will not find better prices combined with
extremely good support from any shared CFML hosting company. Where can
you get 3GB of space and 30 GB of bandwidth with the ability to host
up to five additional and separate websites for only $32 a year? In
fact, their shared hosting accounts start at only $20 a year and for
just $115 a year you can get 40GB of disk space, 300GB of bandwidth, a
dedicated IP address and host an unlimited amount of separate websites
(see http://www.aventurehost.com/). This is the perfect solution for
those jobs you pick-up here and there for an extra buck by building a
brochure site for small businesses that are unwilling to spend enough
money to get a virtual or dedicated server. In the past I have had to
build crummy PHP apps for these customers if they wanted any cms
capabilities at all.

Not only is AventureHost offering CFML hosting for paid, shared
accounts but they also have an entire line of free servers
(http://www.aventurehost.com/free/). This is a great opportunity for
beginning ColdFusion developers and students to learn CFML before
shelling out the money for a hosting company to test their apps.

I have been very pleased with AventureHost over the last several years
and have pushed to get them to support CFML from the beginning. What
was keeping them from doing so was the footstamp that ColdFusion made
on the system resources. When they learned from me that BlueDragon
does not hog resources in the same way, they setup a test environment
for me and monitored an app I created. They were pleased, and now so
am I.

I hope this fills a very huge hole in the CFML hosting world and am
glad to make this announcement, though I am not getting paid to do so
nor do I benefit in any way from it (that would be nice, I must
admit).

Point your browser to http://aventurehost.com to check out their plans
for yourself.

In His service,