You would use CFHEADER to return any custom headers you like. This includes
headers to tell proxy servers not to cache. Quite what 'optimum values'
means in terms of http headers I don't know.

Incidentally, are you _really_ going to deploy a site using CF4.0.0 bearing
in mind it officially contains bugs, hence the 4.01 release.

Steve