> 1/ Will CF8 have equal or better integration with .NET
> compared to Bluedragon.Net?

No. It will let you invoke .NET assemblies, but CF 8 is not a .NET
interpreter or compiler as BD.NET is.

> ... my concern for using CFMX was sparked
> by another thread on this forum where Tim Uzzanti who is an
> experienced employee of a large webhost who wrote..

.... a bunch of crap. There are plenty of high-volume sites using CF.
Observations about 10,000 little applications in a shared hosting
environment don't translate into useful information about one large-scale
application on a dedicated host. His statements about threading,
simultaneous requests, and the comparative features of CF and .NET are just
plain wrong.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

This email has been processed by SmoothZap - www.smoothwall.net