Josh,

According to the docs that ship with CF Express, you get 16 Cold Fusion
tags. They list 47 that are not available. Also, don't attempt to use
custom tags (hence, Fusebox). So you lose most of the power of CF end up
being able to create pretty basic templates only.

HTH,
--John

                    "Josh R"

                    <jrblackstone@ho        To:     CF-Talk
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    tmail.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     Potential problems with
"FREE" Server
                    11/06/2000 04:47

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to cf-talk

I need some ammo here.

I'm trying to convince our hoster to get something besides the "free" cf
server. (Switching hosters is not an option, unfortunately, so I have to
fight with them.)

What potential problems can we expect if we run a site on the free server
as
opposed to the Pro server?

I already know about the cfmail. (They want me to use FormMail.)

What other problems should I bring up for reasons to upgrade the server?

http://profiles.msn.com.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]