From: James Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 June 2007 13:44
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Error converting data type varchar to int.

In the cfstoredproc call, for your int type you still have a maxlength
defined, which is only useful for strings:

 <cfprocparam value="#ARGUMENTS.UserID#" variable="User_ID"
cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer" maxlength="128" />

Perhaps it's messing up the assignment to the int - try removing it.

--
mxAjax / CFAjax docs and other useful articles:
http://www.bifrost.com.au/blog/