Hello Neil,

I'm running SQL Server 2005, and this is a create table script for you.

CREATE TABLE Credential
( Credential_ID   INTEGER NOT NULL IDENTITY(1,1)
, User_ID   INTEGER NOT NULL
, Username  VARCHAR(200)
, Password  VARCHAR(200)
)

The stored proceedure is a simple insert script, which is somthing like this:

CREATE PROC Credential_Create
   @User_ID   INTEGER,
   @Password  VARCHAR(200),
   @Username  VARCHAR(200)
AS
INSERT INTO Credential (User_ID, Username, Password)
VALUES (@User_ID, @Username, @Password)

Thanks for any further insight mate,

Rob

> What version of SQL Server is it again? What are the underlying datatypes
> specifically? And how many records?
>

> "This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
> Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
> Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
> confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of
> the
> intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
> note
> that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
> information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
> received this communication in error please return it to the sender or
> call
> our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within
> this
> communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
> Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com

>>> class='java.lang.String', value='07C67BA421500B791090E92F4C3D7032',
>>> sqltype='cf_sql_varchar'] , (param 3) = [type='IN',
>>> class='java.lang.String', value='D5534BDE55CAB29E3932D6CE4F211C34',