Hello Guys,

I'm looking to access a remote Telnet/SSH server and run a few differet
commands. I know quite some time back I was reading through a scorpio wish list
and one of the items listed (and getting a few votes) was cftelnet as a tag.
Can anyone confirm is Adobe have put this in to scorpio? I did have a link to
the doc that listed all the new functions, but forgot to look at it myself :-D

However, cf8 aside, I need to have somthing to tide me over, does anyone know
if there is anything available? If nothing native to CF then i'm sure that I'll
be able to utilize some form of JAVA classes to do the job.

I'm just looking for someone with a little experiance in this, anyone on the
lists played with this before?

Thanks guys,

Rob