Mate,

I've just spotted a few blog posts that 3.3 is the out of date version
which was listed a bug with the 7.2 update, So I've just updated them
manualy, the log output now says this.

[Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Driver Version: 3.50.13
(016217.009407.011311)

So, I'm running 3.5 build of the drivers, but the issue still persists on
that page :-D I'm happy to have the new drivers, but its not helped on
this particular problem.

Any other ideas? this is mental!!!

Thanks,