Hi,

Have anyone tried to invoke MS Word's Mail Merge feature with CF8?  Since we
can do .NET integration now, I wonder if there is a way we can use a query
result as a datasource for the mail merge feature.  That way we don't have
reinvent the wheel on our web app.

What I am thinking of is having a button on our web site.  A user clicks on it,
and their MS Word Application would open with the mail merge feature activated,
and its datasource would somehow preconfigured to use our query result.  It
doesn't seem to be possible the way the mail merge features works.  So please
let me know what you think.
Thank you.

Johnny