Hi Andrew,

yes that's a bug we will fix in the 2.0.0.008 or 009 next week. Thank
you for pointing it out.
Seems that everyone now knows we love Firefox :-)

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: