Hi Sean,

yes there are still some things we work on. As you may know I am working
hard on getting Transfer running. I'll blog about that.
We are and were very busy with the 2.0 relaunch. So it just needs some time.

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: