Yes! Thank you.

We implement this little thing called "coding standards" so that we wouldn't
have 20 different interpretations of "how to write code" throughout all our
applications.

Even though we run CF on Windows, we pay very close attention to case so that
we can scan through thousands of lines of code and quickly pick out whatever
bit we need.

As programmers, attention to detail is extremely important. We find that making
people care about things like case eventually makes them a more focused
programmer. The amount of errors in production has drastically reduced over the
last year, so it seems to be working.

-- Adrian