I was somewhat kidding.

I don't (at this point) want to give up coding.
I don't want to manage people
I don't want to worry about other people's paychecks
I actually don't want to worry about mine.

I do like some of the "technologist" and business analysis work I am
doing now, but I still prefer my week over 50% coding. I would miss
the creative outlet without it. Even though the technologist work is
creative in a different direction.

I realize I will never buy a $300,000 boat on my salary, but I have
friends that own them, and they are a pain.