Look at some AOP framework for CF, and you'll find out.

Coldspring - http://www.coldspringframework.org/ : From what I saw in the code,
they use CFFILE to generate the cfm and CFINCLUDE it.  They called it "dynamic
compilation" -
http://www.pbell.com/index.cfm/2006/7/3/How-ColdSpring-Implements-AOP-using-a-Decorator

LightWire - http://lightwire.riaforge.org/ : Don't know how they did it, but
they claimed their way is more efficient.  Author of this project is Peter
Bell, the owner of the blog posted abouve.

Henry