> **My real question, after all this setup: what kind of tools, services,
> software could one use to look deeper into the >CF server processes.
> FusionReactor?  More?  We need to be able to definitively log information
> as baselines, and >prove to management that it's not our servers or
> necessarily our code.  If it is the servers or code, then great, we'll fix
>  >it if we know where to look.

SeeFusion is great for this, that's the one we use.  It shows you graphs of
the server activity, current/slow requests, logs, and does a lot more as
well.  It's a Flex interface which is easy to work with.

Others use FusionReactor and seem to like it a lot.

Either one will give you a lot of useful information, and they are both very
affordable.

-- Josh