Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

I gave that a whurl and its apperas to hang when trying to listen for
the relevant port number, which makes me think 3 things:

1: Has the port security been modified by our infastructure team (will
follow up)
2: Has the boxes virus scan software updated and blocked this port for
any particular reason.
3: Is another service using this port and not allowing Verity to use
it whilst its in use.

I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm at a loss at the moment.

Thanks

Jose Diaz

On Nov 11, 2007 7:15 PM, Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I keep getting the following error when trying to restart the
> > 'Verity k2Server' service:
> >
> > ---
> > Could not start the Verity K2Server (Version 2.20pr6) service
> > on local computer.
> > Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedly.
> > ---
> >
> > Has anybody come across this problem before, and if so do you
> > have a solution?
>
> I haven't seen this problem, and have no solution, but I suggest that you
> try starting the K2 server as an application, from the command prompt,
> rather than as a service, and see what it says then.
>
> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
> http://www.figleaf.com/
>
> Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
> instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
> Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
> Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more information!
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
ColdFusion 8 - Build next generation apps
today, with easy PDF and Ajax features - download now
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/labs/coldfusion/cf8_beta_whatsnew_052907.pdf

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:293105
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to