> I gave that a whurl and its apperas to hang when trying to 
> listen for the relevant port number, which makes me think 3 things:
> 
> 1: Has the port security been modified by our infastructure 
> team (will follow up)
> 2: Has the boxes virus scan software updated and blocked this 
> port for any particular reason.
> 3: Is another service using this port and not allowing Verity 
> to use it whilst its in use.
> 
> I may be barking up the wrong tree but I'm at a loss at the moment.

You can see if something else is using the port with netstat.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Software provides the highest caliber vendor-authorized
instruction at our training centers in Washington DC, Atlanta,
Chicago, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, or on-site at your location.
Visit http://training.figleaf.com/ for more information!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Enterprise web applications, build robust, secure 
scalable apps today - Try it now ColdFusion Today
ColdFusion 8 beta - Build next generation apps

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:293108
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to