>Same here. I use viviotech vps and they are great at responding to
>support tickets and keep on top of other support related issues that
>come up in their forums.

I used them for a short time myself but dropped them due to the lack of proper
infrastructure/generator backup. I understand they are working on getting that
in place, but in the meantime, a long power outage means your site will be
down. I also found their Linux VPS servers full of out-of-date software which
meant a lot of extra work trying to get the latest stuff installed. I've had
very good luck in the past with HMS for dedicated servers and I'd guess their
VPS plans are equally good and often recommend them. Personally though, I'm on
a tighter budget though than their prices allow so use AHP Hosting and have
been fairly happy with them (him) so far. Being a one-person shop myself I am
more accepting of not having 24/7 support, and have found the response fast and
generally knowledgeable. He also gave me a discount code for my customers to
use to get an even better price when they signup, a nice little incentive for
those on the fence about moving to a VPS plan.