> I want to send an entire set of form variables back to the 
> previous page on the url string.
>  
> Obviously 
>  
> previous_page.cfm?formStructure=#Form# 
>  
> doesn't work. I can't for the life of me remember how to do this.

Loop through the FORM scope and build the appropriate string:

<cfset queryString = "?">
<cfloop collection="#Form#" item="i">
        <!--- this uses the CF8 += operator, and leaves an extra ampersand
at the end of the string --->
        <cfset queryString += URLEncodedFormat(i) + "=" +
URLEncodedFormat(Form[i]) + "&amp;">
</cfloop>

I'm sure there are other ways. I'm not sure if this is the best way. But, it
should work.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298539
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to