> I think I tried first with structCopy ans encountered some 
> problem, I don't remember which one, so I changed for 
> StructDuplicate. This was years ago.
> 
> Anyway, since the form scope is not supposed to contain 
> structures, the two functions are equivalent.

You shouldn't have to copy the Form scope using either function. Just assign
Form to Session.form (or whatever you want to call it). You should only have
to copy structures by value (using either StructCopy or Duplicate) if you
want to maintain two separate structures, so that changes to one don't
affect the other. That is not the case here. Unnecessarily copying by value
is expensive.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298724
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to