I'd assume "Nightly Backups".

For example I've got a Virtual PC Server running here at home with
duplicates (my "Disaster Recovery" servers) of my production ColdFusion and
database servers.  I use a SQL Server DTS (Data Transformation Services)
package scheduled to run every night at 3am which copies all data from the
production database to the DR database.

I don't actually do any backups for the CF server (since I only update it
from a development virtual server so it's always "backed up") but you could
easily script an FTP to copy any important files.  Of course there are easy
to use automated tools as well.

You can also, of course, run an actual backup program in "difference" mode
which saves to a remote location - the initial backup would take a while
(even over broadband) but the nightly differences should be small.

More sensitive data might require quicker backups (hourly or even "live")
but that of course consumes more resources as well.  Most databases have
methods for "subscribing" to data todo close-to-live backups (using log
shipping - which sends updates to one database's log files to another from
minute to minute is popular).

The bottom line is that you have your data (or at least the vast majority of
it) when things like this happen.

There are plenty of cheap or free options for all this stuff but it does
take some resources (time and sometimes equipment) but every pain will be
forgotten then first time that backup saves your hide.  ;^)

Jim Davis