Did you read that the app works perfectly FINE with all other users
CONSISTENTLY save some tiny harmless js error from js libraries like Ext but
that particular user's organization, and that organization is important to me,
the 'design' is put to me continuously in disadvantageous situation, pure
coincidence? Not veiled quiet McCartheism if not fascism?

When you say I'm paranoid because you were not in my shoes.  I resisted posting
this note days long, but now it's ENOUGH!

Look at another obvious evidence, a powerful governor can be wire-taped and who
am I?
But how wasteful that is in addition to the harm it causes...