I recommend Ext, and would suggest avoiding yahoo's.

I havent used that many, but the Ext lib seems complete and configurable.
Yahoos has a few bugs and is much harder to customise beyond what they have.

Thats not to say you cant, but you will need to dig deep into their scripts
for changes.

I have had to fix several bugs with their calendar and slider to use them.
I think the calendar was beta anyway, though.

I am in the middle of implimenting ext in a large project (or atleast
overseeing the implementation of) and so far its all good.
But it was their js desktop demo that won me over.