> Yeah thanks Steve,
>
> I just can't wait for those U.S holidays to roll around.  They sure do
light
> up my life.

> I am particularly fond of your Queen's Birthday Weekend,

Wait ...whats this?..... Bill hasnt announced the Hillary RodHam Clinton
observance day yet over here?  Must be a time zone thang - we all eagerly
await that genius lame duck piece of legislation

> and of
> Elvis Presley Day.


Damn ... I knew I was missing something ... that always sneaks by me.

> You guys don't REALLY eat turkey, do you?

Yep ... darn good eatin too. What's wrong with turkey?  Beats the hell outta
Dingo Burgers :-)

> With raspberry jam on it?

Its Cranberries actually. I like em

> Is that right?  Just more evidence that it's we Australians who have the
most
> to Give Thanks for ;-)

Never been down under .. so I cant speak to that  - maybe so :-)

Steve







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to