I'd just like to say a big down-under "G'day" to all of my good friends just
up North of Australia.

I think there was a line somewhere back there behind you, Steve, and maybe
you should not have strayed across it.


-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen M Aylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

... oddly enough, right here in sunny southern california, not 25 miles
from here - there is a town called Garden Grove - where the freeway exit
signs to get to it actually read "Little Saigon" next 3 exits.

Ya know ... I never have heard a dog bark while ive been there .... :-)

They had a beef dish on one of the menus at a Chineese restaurant I was at 3
days ago - I was LMAO - cuz the description on the menu went something like
" ....with a Dark Brown suace glaze - a delicacy that defies description"

mmmmm Yummy .... Sauted Rover!



IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm

Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to