From: Loathe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 12 May 2008 10:15 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF Report Builder Questions

So I'm new to report builder and full of question.

I guess I'll start out easy and work my way up.

In my header I need to have a letter head display only on the first
page.  In the field

Print when condition

I added

calc.PAGE_NUMBER = 1

Now the template throws an error.  How do I only display content on
certain pages?  I need to doe the same thing with page numbers in the
footer when calc.PAGE_NUMBER > 1.

Additionally, I have a bunch of sub reports.  Sometimes the queries that
drive these reports will not have any content, so I need for them to not
display, I also need the paragraph number scheme not to get messed up.
Each major section that is displayed needs to increment the number, but
the number needs to not increment for those reports where recordCount eq 0.

Is this possible?

TIA