At a certain point, this conversation becomes very unproductive.  All IDE's
have their advantages and disadvantages--so which is better?  Well, the answer
doesn't really have an answer because all offer different ways of doing things,
and each person has their own development needs.

So really, to answer the question, just try out a few and go with what helps
you do what you need to do in the most efficient and least-frustrating way
possible.  Whatever tool facilitates that is what is the best IDE, period.