and your absolutely right, I've gotten two and query params covered it,
but it sounds like you're getting hit two pronged.
"If the injection doesn't do something, the brute force attack will"

I'm almost flattered that someone thought my site was important enough
to attack...

Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer

Office of Research Information Systems