From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 11:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SQL injection attack on House of Fusion

Which explains why House of Fusion is being so heavily hit. We're literally
everywhere on Google. Fusion Authority on the other hand has all of its urls
masked to .htm so the only one being attacked there is an old .cfm archive.
I'm working on a webserver level fix for this which will bypass the need to
block based on IPs. I just need a few moments. The attacks are hitting VERY
hard. I got 4000 alert emails in the space of 5 minutes before I turned them
off again.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]