From: Brad Wood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 11:03 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: SQL injection attack on House of Fusion

Tell us how you really feel Ben.  :)

I had to temporarily stop apache on my site long enough to get a stop gap in
place.  My database is safe, but I was getting around 90 requests a second
and ColdFusion and MySQL were eating up all the server's CPU trying to keep
up.  SSH was even unresponsive.

I think I'm going to dump all these attempts in a database to analyze.  I
curious where the majority of the IPs are coming from.  There has to be a
way to squeak in the ear of ISPs loud enough to have them shut down infected
users until they are cleaned.

~Brad