Andrew Scott wrote:
> And how are you going to migrate small changes in a midst of other changes?

Good response Andrew to my question, just what I wanted. Unfortunately
your response is top-replied with your signature as well, with its
correct "--", so in Thunderbird my question below that is lost.

But this brings up a point I noticed in your earlier replies, you talked
of 20 tickets open and sending one ticket to production. You also talked
in another reply about the work in maintaining multiple branches for
them all but surely this is what keeping tight control over your code is
all about? "A" change is "A" branch, merge it when it is right and there
is no problem surely? You talked about one application but many clients
running off it, with variations for all of them. If changing one
client's code affects others then surely the site architecture is wrong,
it isn't one application is it many similar ones. I feel motivated to
shout at you like you shout at everyone else about how bad that is, but
I won't....

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan