And that girl who was raped should not have been wearing a skirt.

Yes, we've implemented things way more sophisticated than CFQUERYPARAM.
Anybody who waits until the SQL query to try to detect bogus data is asking
for trouble.

But crime is crime, and we should not be allowing criminals to CHOP away at
our systems until they find that one hole we didn't catch, and then blame it
on the victim!

Dave Morris