This is just speculation on my part but I think someone high up got pissed
off when the audit of Adobe and Macromedia products on the network happened.
 That audit happened when the two companies became one, so been awhile.  Or
it could just be that the MS marketing folks do a better job because they
certainly sold someone high up on the idea that Sharepoint can do
everything.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]